I CHALLENGE YOU: HOW MANY SHERLOCK-THEMED VALENTINES POEMS CAN YOU COME UP WITH?
OH MY GOD, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!
- Roses are red, violets are blue. I say love is a disadvantage, but I’ll make the exception for you.
- Love and relationships are not my area, but if you’ll let me I could give you a scandal in Belgravia.
- You might think that I find that love’s a mystery, but it’s blatant to me we’ve got great chemistry.
- This valentine’s day, let’s take a long, long walk. Hold my hand, so people will talk.
- I’m really into the way you deduce. Be my valentine, or I’ll make you into shoes.
- You’re all I can see from my line of vision, and I just wanted you to know: you’re definitely my division.
- Dartmoor is beautiful, except for the gigantic hound. But I’ll show you a great time if you come around.
- I’ll make you some coffee, even let you use the morgue. Just be my valentine, because baby you are gorg.
- We’ve only just met, but I can tell your limp is psychosomatic. Move in with me, because I can tell our chemistry is automatic.
- I said could be dangerous, yet here you are. This valentine’s day, let’s go out for crime scenes and stars.